A downloadable game for Windows
Journey to a strange world in search of the fabled Oracle in this fantasy comedy point & click adventure. Play as Leo, a struggling student with the ability to breathe underwater and walk on the ocean's surface, and explore a desert island and the depths of an alien ocean to uncover your school’s dark past.
Explore the mysterious forests and shores of an alien world, and plunge into its uncharted depths to uncover its secrets. Discover the awe-inspiring denizens that dwell in the deep, from fabled, illusive entities to colossal squids.
Unravel the mysteries of the island with the help of your friends, each with their own unique ability. Collaborate with Marcus, who can conjure fire from thin air, Jill, who can read minds, and Olivia, who can manipulate the properties of objects. Together, you can conquer the challenges that await you on this fantastic journey in Twilight Oracle.
Get ready to solve puzzles and enjoy the witty (and at times, juvenile) banter between Leo and his friends as you embark on this whimsical adventure. Immerse yourself in a nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of classic retro adventures and lose yourself in the charm of this fantastical world.
• Step into the rich world of a classic 2D point and click adventure game.
• Experience the stunning pixel art landscapes of the island, including shores, underwater locations, caves, and forests.
• Enjoy the humorous banter between Leo and his friends, Jill, Marcus, and Olivia.
• Explore the beautifully crafted scrolling rooms and discover hidden secrets.
• Marvel at the detailed character portraits that bring the charming cast of characters to life.
• Solve puzzles, naturally!
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Tags||Colorful, Comedy, Exploration, Fantasy, Funny, Indie, Pixel Art, Point & Click, Retro|
- Twilight Oracle's Kickstarter campaign ends in 56 hours! Back Twilight Oracle fo...12 days ago
- Only 13 days remaining to back Twilight Oracle on Kickstarter and grab some amaz...24 days ago
- Twilight Oracle's day 8 of the Kickstarter campaign!33 days ago
- Twilight Oracle's Kickstarter campaign is LIVE!40 days ago
- Promo Kickstarter page for Twilight Oracle is live! Click to be notified!58 days ago
- Twilight Oracle - new fantasy comedy point and click adventure!60 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Nice one ... aaand backed :)
As someone else mentioned, a Amiga version would be neat indeed. Maybe get in contact with the guy who did the Amiga AGAS port for Turrican 2 VGA, he knows what he's doing.
I don't know about Amiga... we'll see what we can do! :)
Just imagining... To have this one a amiga...
Just the best to your project.
Yeah... I know. And thanks!
Yes! So great. Played and finished the demo. Looking forward for the complete game.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! :)
This is so cool and fun. I like the one-click system. It feels weird at first but it's convenient.
Thanks, Ana! Glad you found it fun. :)
I can't wait to play this! Looks like it will be so much fun.
Thanks so much, Ambrosine! :)
That looks totally awesome! I own all your games and have to say that your graphic style is both unique and has strong classic vibes. I really love to see how you are improving it with every one of your games. Can't wait for this game.
That's very kind of you to say! <3
Looks awesome, looking forward to the release.
Thanks so much!
Looks like a lot of fun!